Click below for more information on Wellness-Results!
Wellness Results – The Corporate Wellness Program
Business owners and human resources professionals have long understood the benefits of a healthy labor force. Employees who exercise regularly and have a healthy life style miss less work because of illness and injury, and have lower medical costs.
Wellness Results is our corporate wellness program that can be tailored to fit the budget of any business. Like any employer-sponsored program, the scope of services is aimed at benefiting each individual employee with options that range from full sponsorship by the business to cost-sharing with enrolled employees.
Employers who have instituted employee wellness programs typically realize these benefits:
- Fitness Results provides each employee with a training regimen and nutritional counseling tailored to their current level of fitness and personal fitness goals. Fitness Results allows each individual to proceed at their own pace and to train at home or in any location that is convenient. Fitness Results is ideal for any business with a work force that travels frequently or is in more than one location, or for employees who already have a gym membership.
- For instruction in a live classroom setting, our trainers can periodically visit the business to conduct classes in proper exercise techniques, nutritional counseling, and work place safey (such as body mechanics). Visits can be scheduled to recur periodically or can be on an as-needed basis.
- For businesses willing to make a real commitment to employee fitness, we can design an appropriately-equipped gym for your business premises. Designs are flexible so the plan can be implemented in phases as budget and employee interest dictate.
Healthy, fit employees have a better attendance record, are more productive and have a positive outlook. This translates to real bottom-line profit.
- A return on investment of $4-$8 for every $1 spent on the wellness program.
- Increased productivity.
- Fewer employee absences from work due to illness or injury.
- Lower overall medical costs.
- Increased ability of employees to handle normal work place stress.
- Higher employee morale.